torsdag den 25. august 2016

Art Abandonment #6

Hi there!

Today is my 60th birthday! Yeah!! I made it this far!

My two sisters and I celebrate our birthdays in the same week, and therefore I usually go to Viborg to the cemetary where our parents are buried to put a nice bouquet on their graves. I did so today as usual.

I have made it a habit to have a card that's ready for abandonement in my shoulderbag and while on the cemetary, I got the idea to put the card in the unisex restroom on top of the soap dispenser. So thought - so done! Hopefully, somebody that need a cheering up will find it.

I abandoned this card:


The card is from my "Colouring on Kraft Paper" class in Kit and Clowder and the image is "Missing you02" by PolkaDoodles. Very appropriate name (which I just saw now in my file) for abandonment at a cemetary.

I have added a Hello sentiment and distressed around it with blue distress ink matching her outfit.

She's coloured with my Polychromos pencils.

I hope you like her.

Feel free to leave me a message to let me know, if you like my cards.

Please join my blog if you would like to see my art abandonments on a regular basis

Much love, Kirsten




4 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Kirsten what a lovely thing to do you have just cheered someone up with your thoughtful gesture it is a beautiful card 😀

    SvarSlet
  2. Hi Kirsten what a lovely thing to do you have just cheered someone up with your thoughtful gesture it is a beautiful card 😀

    SvarSlet
  3. Lovely. Such a sweet picture and sentiments.

    SvarSlet
  4. Fantastic card Kirsten! gorgeous coloring! and what a great way to giveaway cards!
    xoxo Olga

    SvarSlet